What we’re trying to achieve:
- Provide a practical education opportunity to improve skills such as long-term planning, as well as data collection and analysis.
- Increase awareness of young people about the Internet of Things technology, its possibilities and how it can affect their lives.
- Increase awareness of young people about health issues faced by people nowadays and how they can be prevented
- Engage young people in and support them to develop practical STEM skills linked to IoT to enhance their learning and practical understanding of how they can utilise the technology for social good
- Develop young people’s’ understanding of the relevance of IoT to entrepreneurship and UK industry
- Inspire young people to consider continuing development of their skills in technologies